We are a high technology leader. End users, engineers, and contractors often seek us out for their most difficult and challenging projects because of our reputation for technical competency and excellence.
We represent the following manufacturers:
- Ansul, division of Johnson Controls
- AutoCall, division of Johnson Controls
- Buckeye Fire Equipment Company
- Eaton Cooper Notification Solutions
- Janus Fire Systems
- Kidde-Fenwal, division of UTC
- Potter Electric Signal Company
- Protectowire Fire Systems
- Securiplex LLC
- Stat-X, division of Fireaway, Inc.
- Xtralis/VESDA PRO Client
We sell, design, install, inspect, test, and maintain the following:
Fire Alarm Systems
Directional & Distributed Antenna Systems
- Automatic fire detection
- High sensitivity aspirating smoke detection (VESDA)
- High rise voice communication
- Computerized monitoring graphic annunciation
- Mass notification emergency communication
- Central station monitoring
Inspection, Test & Maintenance
From our early beginnings, we recognized that long term customer service relationships would form the cornerstone of our business. In keeping with our philosophy of growing our business by always doing the right thing, we have enhanced our reputation and grown our service account base to more than 8,000 systems.
We have invested more than a million dollars in our computerized service management system that provides our customers with the following features and benefits:
- Automatic inspection scheduling
- Computer generated paperless inspection and service forms that are easy to read and understand
- Each system within a building has its own reports and dedicated file for record purposes
- Clear and understandable billing
- Automated insurance certificate submission
- Wireless dispatch and reporting for fast turnaround
- We have an office staff of twelve persons that are dedicated to customer service support.
- We provide 24 x 7 service with a guaranteed maximum 4-hour response to any service request.
- Secure backup and redundancy: Our Web-based off-site redundant servers provide instantaneous disaster recovery. When Superstorm Sandy hit, we and our customers were able to operate with no loss in communication and full access to important records. From a remote location, we were able to respond to all customer requests for service.
- We have depth which includes 40 qualified field technical persons and 50 equipped service vehicles.
- Our field technicians receive bi-annual factory authorized and continuous in-house training.
- We are a facilities based portable extinguisher and clean agent recharge facility.
- We invest heavily in modern tools and equipment. Some of our equipment includes: room integrity test equipment, hi-lo lifts, flame detector simulator, gas detection simulator, smoke detection sensitivity meters, dB meters, CCTV simulator, halogen leak detectors, borescope internal pipe camera, pipe wall thickness measurement meter, backflow preventer test tool, hose monster fire pump flow test apparatus, and pressure reducing valve test apparatus.
Our ten person design/engineering staff is fully CAD capable including BIM 3D modeling. The department is led by a seasoned veteran with 25 years of experience in fire protection technology.
Contact us today for more information about why you should choose Frontier Fire Protection to be your Fire Protection Company.